TDS Consulting, LLC
Total Development Solutions
Passion and commitment aren't just buzzwords, they are the hallmark of every interaction we have with clients.
We do this because we love this.
Providing total development solutions based on learning science and experiential engagement through short-term and long-term engagements. We work with all types of companies around training, facilitation, L&D strategy, LMS, Sales Enablement, retail & field training, events, new hire onboarding, process improvement, and organizational strategy.
Over 10 years of #RemoteLife! We can help you make the transition.
Karen is a bi-lingual professional who brings over 10 years of experience in business development, program deployment and management, partnership management, and new hire onboarding. In this time, she has been celebrated for budget austerity, program efficiency, and ROI of training and partner programs.
- ATD-Dallas Axis 2nd-place Award Winner- 2x (2018)
- Certificate in Social Media Marketing (BYU-Idaho)
- Certificate in Project Management for L&D (Association for Talent Development)
- Member of the Association for Talent Development
After almost 10 years in retail and management positions, Mike decided to make the move to learning and development in 2011. He started by teaching part-time at a local business college, and then took the leap into corporate training. Since that decision, he has worked with large and small companies building successful programs, along with his skills and knowledge base. Let him bring what he's learned and use it to help your project, team, and company.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration & Human Resources
- Master's in Management & Leadership (Liberty University)
- Certified Kaizen Facilitator (Management & Strategy Institute)
- Organizational Leadership Certificate (Northwestern University | Coursera)
- Sales Enablement & Frictionless Selling Certified (Hubspot Academy)
- Member of the Sales Enablement Society & Talent Development Alliance